The different categories are G1, G2 and G3.
If gas tank is metallic, it must be kept and used, max 19mm carburettor. The frame can be reinforced. Suspensions and covering are free.
- V-frame homologated moped (peugeot 103, MBK51, Puch Maxi, Wallaroo, SPX, Garelli Vip, etc) or U-frame homologated scooters (MBK booster, etc.), air or water-cooled, engine corresponding to frame model:
- with automatic clutch and 1 or 2 speeds automatic gearbox: Puch Maxi, Garelli vip2, etc: max 80cc
- with automatic clutch + vario transmission: Peugeot 103, MBK51, Wallaroo, SPX, scooters, etc : max 75cc,
- with hand operated clutch and max 3 gear box operated on handlebar : max 75cc
- Homologated closed frame moped, air cooled, with automatic clutch + vario transmission OR
with hand operated clutch and max 3 gear box operated on handlebar like MTX Vario,, XP, Hercules, Zundapp: max 50cc
- Vintage homologated mopeds with gear box, air cooled, produced and sold before 1983,
50cc max, drum brakes, twin-shocks suspensions like original. Fantic Caballero, Kreidler, etc.
- Homologated moped with gear box (Derbi Senda, HM CRE, etc), engine model corresponding to the frame, 50cc top-end free, 19mm max carburettor.
Frame, steering tube, fork, swingarm kept original but can be reinforced.
- Homologated water-cooled moped with vario transmission, with frame (corresponding to engine model) other than V or scooter (see G1), like MBK FXC, ....
The frame can be reinforced. Suspensions and covering are free. 50cc max.
Home made website.